We love seeing our clients get the recognition they deserve for their achievements. Over the past few years, we have nominated multiple businesses and individuals for awards and achieved almost 100% success at the region’s most prestigious awards, including Sheffield Business Awards, UK Extraordinary Woman, Sue Ryder Yorkshire Woman of Achievement, Forward Ladies Women in Business, and Network She. Through our associates, we offer the full service from award nomination, through to PR and marketing post success.
“We tasked Keep Your Fork with raising our profile locally and regionally and they have done even more, helping us win prestigious awards that have attracted new customers.” John Chidlaw, Unita Maintain
Bespoke Award Planner
£200 Saving – Extended Offer for Chamber Members to end February 2018
- For only £275 you can receive a comprehensive guide detailing the relevant awards you can enter to recognise your business achievements and to acknowledge the individuals and team who generated them.
- The Award Planner includes a guaranteed list of at least 20 awards listed in chronological order by deadline date, entry information, entry fee, category listing, past winners and dinner details to aid decision making, planning and budgeting.
- Winning awards can increase your sales turnover by up to 39%, so what does that figure mean to you and what could this help you achieve in your business?
- If you have had a successful year in 2017, and deserve the recognition on a local, regional or national platform, or perhaps you need to be seen as the leading firm in your industry, then 2018 is the year for you.
- All orders of the Planner come with a FREE follow up meeting with Keep Your Fork Awards Associate Lucinda White.
- To book, contact Lucinda@keepyourfork.org.uk or call 07900 571189 quoting SCCI18.
For more information and our FREE downloadable e-book on how to shine in awards, make the most of your award success and Lucinda’s award highlights, click here.
You can also join hundreds of businesses like yours who have signed up for our FREE weekly newsletter packed full of our top expert associates’ advice and tips, plus the pick of the region’s events, awards and successes.
Contact us on email@example.com or call 0114 3490 499 for further information on our Awards service.