Nothing engages with your customers the way video does.
If a picture paints a thousand words...one minute of video can be equated to millions!
A two-minute corporate video allows you to put your messages and services forward in a memorable, and succinct, way. It gives your customers the unique opportunity to meet and engage with the people behind the product, and discover exactly what your company can do for them, without having to wade through a mountain of information. Whether a welcome video on your website, a service update via email, or a product video for social media, our videos can help you say what you need to say - clearly.
I've been creating videos for the past ten years, working with individuals and businesses, big and small, helping them to put their best foot forward. In addition to working with clients to create professional videos, I also offer guidance sessions on how to create your own social media 'shorties' - usually shot using your own iPhone - advising on everything from ideas and camera angles, to what shots you'll need, and quick editing.
My service includes filming using professional video cameras and microphones, interviewing and scriptwriting-assistance, and editing of the final product, including one round of amends. The final video is then sent to you as a digital file.
Choose video, and put your best foot forward.
Video Marketing Facts
- One minute of video is worth 1.8 million words, according to Dr. James McQuivey of Forrester Research.
- According to comScore, which measures online engagement and use, 100 million Internet users watch online video each day. The average user is exposed to around 32.2 videos a month.
- 75 per cent of senior executives told Forbes that they watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week. Some 59 percent said they would rather watch a video than read text. And 65 per cent visit the marketer’s website afterwards.
- The average Internet user spends 16 minutes and 49 seconds watching online video ads every month.
- Visitors who view videos on an online retail site stay on the site an average of 2 minutes longer than those who don’t view videos.
- An Implix email marketing survey found that including a video in an introductory email increased the click-through rate by 96 per cent.